Experienced Tax Attorney
As a former CPA and active attorney with over 30 years of experience, Mr. Cowan understands tax problems and how to resolve them. He provides personalized service and attention to each client. You can be sure that you are in good hands.
If you have a serious tax problem, you need to an experienced, licensed tax practitioner in your community with a proven track record.
– by Finis Cowan,
- Masters of Tax Law, LL.M. – University of Houston Law Center
- Juris Doctorate – Baylor College of Law
- Certified Public Accountant (retired) – State of Texas
- Finis Cowan Houston Tax Attorney, 2001 – present
- Mills Shirley LLP – Litigation Partner, 1991 – 2000
- Previous experience – Staff accountant
- Tax LLM, University of Houston
- Certified Public Accountant – State of Texas (retired)
- Peer Review Rating: AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 , Martindale.com
- Admitted to U.S. Tax Court, U.S. District Courts of Texas (Southern and Eastern Districts), U.S. Court of Federal Claims and all Texas state courts